Thread: HP CM3530fs vertical lines until you print several pages

Default HP CM3530fs vertical lines until you print several pages

I have a CM3530fs that I have been having problems with a single vertical line going through the paper. After several pages are printed, the line will disappear, but as soon as it cools down, it will start printing with the line again. I have swapped out all toner cartridges and even replaced the fuser. I really dont know where to go from here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Parke81 View Post
    I have a CM3530fs that I have been having problems with a single vertical line going through the paper. After several pages are printed, the line will disappear, but as soon as it cools down, it will start printing with the line again. I have swapped out all toner cartridges and even replaced the fuser. I really dont know where to go from here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    That sounds like the transfer belt assembly is failing / not cleaning properly; it is a consumable part so should be something you can change yourself, it is located just below the fuser assembly. Here's a link: http://www.printertechs.com/shop/tra...es-cc468-67927