Thread: No Color after Refill HP 930c

Default No Color after Refill HP 930c

Hey,

Ive got the following problem with my HP deskjet 930c after refilling the cartridges:

The color is false, except black. Blue is coming out, yellow is green and red is nowhere to be seen.

I cleaned the printer head manually and by software.

What to do?

Thanks!

MarkName:  lastscan.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  56.7 KB

Get new color cartridge(s?), try soaking the brass strip in a shallow dish of a water based detergent like 409.

Al

ok, ill try that as soon as the next problem is solved:

Now the printer always shows empty although the cartridge is full and does not want to print. Is it possible to deactivate it?

Thanks!

Do you have a new HP cartridge in the printer now, or are you using the refilled cartridges?
    Make sure you have new ones.

You get what you pay for.

refilled. but the problem occurs even with normal ones. is there a possibility to shut the color off?

I do not think you can shut the color off. HP has these set up so you have to have a color cartridge and they even use a little color ink
    when you are only printing black/white text or images. Earlier models would work if the color ink was empty but the later ones do not.
    Take a soft pencil eraser and clean the contacts on the ribbon cable well, then clean them again with alcohol. If this does not help
    then it may be time to recycle that printer and move on.

Al