Thread: Samsung SCX-4300 - default ORIENTATION?

Question Samsung SCX-4300 - default ORIENTATION?

Hello.

My father is abroad and the printer he has is a Samsung SCX-4300.

He wants to print all of his documents in landscape format, but the default is portrait.

He receives a lot of documents. He has no problem changing preferences for each of them but, with a lot of documents, this can take some time.

So he doesn't have to keep changing each document he receives (or the print preferences for each one)...

Can he change the printer default to landscape?

Thanks!

Go to Printers and Faxes folder from the Control Panel and change print preferences there instead of changing from applications like Word, Excel. Hope it will work.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chaloss View Post
    Go to Printers and Faxes folder from the Control Panel and change print preferences there instead of changing from applications like Word, Excel. Hope it will work.
    Ah yes, of course.

I did know about that but, for some reason (perhaps being busy with my own matters), had forgotten.

I'm still not 100% sure if that's exactly what my father was asking about, as he is abroad at the moment, but that should help.

Thanks for the reminder.

I'll post here again, to confirm that it was what he wanted / the problem is solved... or to ask for further help.