Thread: Samsung CLP-350N Firmware gone wrong, how to reflash?

Default Samsung CLP-350N Firmware gone wrong, how to reflash?

Guys,

Yes I did something really stupid and tried to upgrade the firmware for my Samsung CLP-350N Printer (Colour Laser), I didn't read the manual and attempted to upgrade the Firmware. I am now stuck with a dead printer unless I can somehow downgrade the firmware or reflash. I cannot access the printer via either USB or Ethernet. Is there anyway to reflash the firmware or do I go buy a new one? Shame I have had the printer for a couple of years but never had the space to install it, Now I install it I go and stuff it up by trying to update the Firmware. Stupid me.

Hey, don't panic yet.
    I'm not familiar with your printer. That being said, most printers are the same. You send them data and then print it out on paper.
    The firmware can be stored in one of two places. On a flash card or on embedded memory on some kind of "formatter". You are going to have to find out info on your printer. If the firmware is stored on a flash card, order a new one. If it is stored on a "formatter", order a new one. Now if the cost of either of these parts is prohibitively high, now you panic.

Start googling or find a printer repair shop and ask them.