Thread: Canon IR 5065

Smile Canon IR 5065

Hi, if you can help me regarding our Canon IR 5065, it stop working, when you start to turn it on, it is not going to ready position, it is only reservation copy can be made, when you press the start, it will appear in the display "suspended". and when you open the front door the fixing unit was not hot, and when you closed the front door will appear to the display reset unit 1. You need to turn it off and on to bring it back to reservation copy can be made. Thank you.

You shouldn't post a question about a Canon in an HP forum and certainly not in a thread about another printer.
    However .... the machine should be giving an error code, you should be able to look it up in the manual.
    Large format copiers like this aren't things that inexperienced people should mess with, if you're not trained on this machine, leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    You shouldn't post a question about a Canon in an HP forum and certainly not in a thread about another printer.
    However .... the machine should be giving an error code, you should be able to look it up in the manual.
    Large format copiers like this aren't things that inexperienced people should mess with, if you're not trained on this machine, leave it alone.
    I am sorry Brian, i dont know where i need to post this, but anyway i solved the problem, and it is not giving an error code. we have at least 20 units of this copier and i am not messing one of them. Thanks anyway.

Lightbulb

I have moved the thread to the correct location in the forum. Both so that everyone knows where that is now, but also so that people browsing by category will find this information more readily.
    Last edited by cs_peter; 07-13-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cs_peter View Post
    I have moved the thread to the correct location in the forum. Both so that everyone knows where that is now, but also so that people browsing by category will find this information more readily.
    Thank you cs_peter
    Last edited by cs_peter; 07-13-2010 at 09:49 AM.