Thread: 9050n Laser jet font and spacing problem

Default 9050n Laser jet font and spacing problem

I'm having a problem with printing invoices for my company using the 9050n. We did a maintenance kit last thursday and since then the spacing and font is all messed up. I am trying to "trick" the printer into thinking it needs another kit so I can re-install thinking that perhaps the kit was faulted that we used last week. How do I do that?

Default Configuration

Quote Originally Posted by Home Trends View Post
    I'm having a problem with printing invoices for my company using the 9050n. We did a maintenance kit last thursday and since then the spacing and font is all messed up. I am trying to "trick" the printer into thinking it needs another kit so I can re-install thinking that perhaps the kit was faulted that we used last week. How do I do that?
    If it were the printer the configuration page fonts would be off as well. We had similar problems with preprinted invoices, it turned out to be the media...

Default 9050nprint spacing problem/font

Quote Originally Posted by crashpulse View Post
    If it were the printer the configuration page fonts would be off as well. We had similar problems with preprinted invoices, it turned out to be the media...
    Turned out to be the media what?