Thread: Best personal laserjet.

Default Best personal laserjet.

Hi Peeps, Long time no see been busy.

A quick question, a client of mine who is also a friend, has asked me about a personal laser printer, I would like to know a suggestion of a good quality personal laser printer that wouldn't take much space.

I thought of a 4000N but that's too big for his office, if he had plenty of space, that would certainly be a great choice.

I thought of the IIP model, but that's very old now.

In your experience what is a good quality personal level LaserJet.

The 2300 series is fairly easy to maintain, fast little printer ...

Thanks Steve, I'll give my client a data sheet on the 2300 series, also I have a spare 2100, I might do some repairs on the fuser unit its page count is less than 50,000, are they still good units or you think they gone to the tooth.

I have been trying to ring your company to find out the shipping rate to Australia for the 4200 / 4300 series metal gear.

Stuart.

The 2100 is a reliable printer ... it's an older, slower model but they certainly last "forever" as long as you occasionally put in a new fuser/ maintenance kit ...

the main advantage of the 2300 over the 2100:
    1. would be the speed of the 2300
    2. and also the 2300 has a "Display panel", which makes it easier to troubleshoot error messages instead of having to memorize the LED "blinking-light" error code system ...

what would you think of Panasonic laser printers?

Can a 2100 be used for high volume?

Blog Entries

I have been trying to ring your company to find out the shipping rate to Australia for the 4200 / 4300 series metal gear.
    US Postal service, priority mail international is $15 (USD).
    Site administrator www.printertechs.com

Can a 2100 be used for high volume?
    HP rates the maximum monthly volume at 15,000 pages per month ... which is what they call a "medium-volume printer" ... it's fine for most small business use, just a little slow ...