I have a server ‘Windows 2k’ with one printer attached and shared on network. A client pc, Win2k with 2 more printers attached to it and also shared. I have just swapped 2 client pcs (Win2k) for XP Pro Clients PC’s. When I go to add pinters, it says something like "The server for the 'Epson Stylus C65 Series' printer does not have the correct printer driver installed.If you want to search for the proper driver, click OK. Otherwise.... "
When I click OK it wants me to point it to the location where a **.inf file is located.?’

Just for the server attached printer, I have downloaded xp drivers, extracted to a folder, and then tried pointing at the folder. It goes all the way to the very end and then says something like, ‘an error has occurred, process in use’. I am not at the office, so cant word exactly. Will get screen shots 2moro if not solved.
I get the same error messages for the other two printers about correct driver not installed on server, but haven’t looked too much into them yet. I have their instal cds, but not sure which process to take?

Can you please suggest what I need to do? Thanks heaps for your time with this, it’s much appreciated?