Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuser Assy installation on LJ4

Quote Originally Posted by Manuals View Post
    Stuart- Next time you mention my name, I'll post the links to ALL the messages about you being banned from other tech sites for giving BAD advice numerous times. I'll also post the links to your you tube videos so we can all have a laugh. What I've forgotten about printer repair you'll never learn!

Paul
    Yeah well Ive barred those you tube videos, I have the power to remove them, you guys don't like being wrong and exposed, Little I wonder what kind of manufactured faults that are put in by dodgy repairers, I know enough to find dodgy repairs created by incompetent techs, those other tech sites are incompetent anyways, just using shortcuts, no amount of negotiation will ever change my mind.

I would never trust you Mr. Manuals, your just a wolf and you think I cant get access to service manuals I have a fair collection from other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by redcow View Post
    Woodss, now you're comparing a LJ4 to an aircraft.

Until you put down the service manual and the bottle you're drinking out of and get out in the field and see how the repairs are actually done, stick with repairing your aircraft
    Now thats very harsh words from you RedCow, oh really repairs by using duct tape, instead of a screw very competent of you huh.
    Last edited by woodss; 07-26-2007 at 04:45 AM.

Cool Hoo-Ha!

Wow! A bit edgy here. Ya'll got a bad groove goin, an I think it's for the best that we all put our griefs away, and think about the people who are getting our help. Comendable advice, all around.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTech View Post
    Wow! A bit edgy here. Ya'll got a bad groove goin, an I think it's for the best that we all put our griefs away, and think about the people who are getting our help. Comendable advice, all around.
    Giving them good quality advice I hope Quality service, good workmanship is all I like to see in a repair.
    I worked at a computer recycling place in 2003 and my job was to check inside a laser printers and I did see duct tape in place of a screw, I am nearly ready of moving house but not to rent this new house, my family and i purchased it.
    Last edited by woodss; 07-27-2007 at 06:48 AM.

Well Stuart, when I first saw the videos, I laughed so hard I decided to capture them. I figured they'd be usefull sometime in case I ever decided to make a movie about how NOT to repair printers. I've got them on one of my hard drives somewhere.
    And fortunetley I don't depend on you to buy my manuals. I make a very nice living without your business.

Paul