PDA

View Full Version : lj III printing full pages

bernietech
03-10-2006, 09:51 PM
I am running an old laserjet III and when i print from some web sites it truncates the right margin. the document is shifted to the right. it does it with xp, w2000 and w98 se. I can't get it to print from wME. also what does the the "FORM=###" function on the printer display menu do?? if I shift the number from 0 to 120 I don't notice any differences in the print. any thoughts out there? the truncation also occurs on laser jet II and IIIsi machines. If i print a "word" document all is fine. this only occurs on documents printed from web sites, shuch as a list of error codes. thanks bernie

bernietech
03-21-2006, 07:44 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am running an old laserjet III and when i print from some web sites it truncates the right margin. the document is shifted to the right. it does it with xp, w2000 and w98 se. I can't get it to print from wME. also what does the the "FORM=###" function on the printer display menu do?? if I shift the number from 0 to 120 I don't notice any differences in the print. any thoughts out there? the truncation also occurs on laser jet II and IIIsi machines. If i print a "word" document all is fine. this only occurs on documents printed from web sites, shuch as a list of error codes. thanks bernie

bernietech
03-29-2006, 09:39 AM
it appears the truncation is based upon how the web site is set up. still want to know what the "form=60" or some other # means in the printer menu on the lj II, III, IIIsi thanks