PDA

View Full Version : HP 6040 error 57.09

GeoGoGo
05-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am working on our HP 6040 that is giving a 57.09 error. I have just finished replacing the scanner power supply and I am getting the same error message again. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to rectify this? I will be very happy to hear anything!

Thank you all in advance for the time. Have a great weekend!

George D.

cs_steve
06-02-2015, 04:40 PM
The Service Manual lists that 57.09 error primarily as a fan failure, either a failure with the scanner fan or the control panel fan. Have you examined those 2 fans to see if they are running?

If both fans are running, then it's listed as either a problem with the connections or the power supply, which you just replaced. Hopefully the power supply you installed was good and the fans are plugged in correctly ... if the fans check out OK it could be a second faulty power supply.

Hi Everyone,

I am working on our HP 6040 that is giving a 57.09 error. I have just finished replacing the scanner power supply and I am getting the same error message again. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to rectify this? I will be very happy to hear anything!

Thank you all in advance for the time. Have a great weekend!

George D.