PDA

View Full Version : Hp photosmart c3180 problems

samo
09-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello everybody!

This is my first time in this forum, unfortunately i am gona start by seeking your help with my HP Photosmart all in one C3180. I hope there is somebody somewhere out there who experienced the same kind of problem as me, and hopefully with a solution.

Recently I purchased an HP replacement color ink cartridge, the number on the cartridge is 342 (and has a logo Jet on the package). When I replaced this new cartr. the colour light and the cartr. light kept blinking, automatically I thought it might be a bad batch and then I bought again the same make and tried it again with the same result. My conclusion was that this cart. might be incompatible. Last sunday I went to PCWorld and bought the proper HP product and installed it in my printer and the result was still the same, blinking lights. I went to hp support web site and tried their troubleshooting guide which advises to clean the contacts inside the printer where the cartridge seats. I have done this many times(more than eight times with no success. Is there any body with a solution to this kind of problem as I am surprised why it happens to the hp orig. ink cart.

humza
10-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I think it is not the error of ink cartridges, you can also find this by using the same ink cartridges in other printer.

kerwin
11-04-2010, 08:19 AM
I am also using the same Printer and i also faced same problem thanks for sharing the solution and i hope after doing this i will not have to face same problem in it,