PDA

View Full Version : looking for the perfect printer!

shannonb
01-06-2009, 12:46 AM
i recently started a stationery, invitation, etc. business - and i am looking for for the perfect printer. i need a printer with great color quality and one that prints borderless. any suggestions?

T_Monta
01-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Hello,

I think you need to start my assessing your needs... what do you need your printer to do? (print, copy, scan, fax) How many pages per month will you be printing? (150, 500, 1k, 5k, 15k) What will you use color for? (documents, photos, business quality documents) What's your max paper size? (letter, legal, b-size) How do you want to connect to it? (USB, network, standalone) Will you need an automatic document feeder? Do you need card slots, PictBridge features? And, finally, how much do you want to spend?

I have to admit, I'm partial to HP's printers. HP offers a lot of consumer and commercial grade printers, and I'm sure they have one that will fit your needs perfectly. Anyway, answers the questions above and I'm sure you'll end up with a perfect printer, regardless of the bran you end up choosing.

Good luck!
Trent

* Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.