PDA

View Full Version : Epson R1900

kentishmermaid
07-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I have just got this printer (last week). On first attempt at printing in Easy photo print, clicked link to add frame - message says no pif frames can be added. Clicked help section. This tells me not automatically included and as Print Image Framer is not on the CD -ROM label chances are it is not included. It then goes on to say that there is a PIF download available from Epson web site to solve problem. Tried and tried with no luck to get download that includes what I want. Still awaiting reply to email I sent to Epson support.

Any suggestions?

redcow
07-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Does the printer print from WORD or any other application?
Is Easy Photo Print the only thing that doesn't work?

kentishmermaid
07-14-2008, 03:17 AM
Good morning redcow and thanks for responding.

All other functions for the printer work just fine including borderless photographs using Easy Photo Print. The problem arises when I want to add a frame to my photographs which is nearly always. I then want to go on and mount the photograph or compile a calendar, greeting card etc. Why PIF is offered but not always included in the set up software is baffling.

Epson Photoquicker appears to come into the solution somewhere but when I downloaded that, the selection of frames was minimal, worse than for my
R800 which has just "died". Epson printed help suggests downloading PIF separately and then installing in Easy Photo Print but doesn't gives any link or written instructions to achieve the objective.

I suspect I'm being really dumb.....sorry.

kentishmermaid
07-16-2008, 03:06 AM
Yes, I was being really dumb..................problem/misunderstanding on my part solved.

sanjana
07-24-2008, 02:53 AM
Hi,
If your printer is within the warranty you are facing the problem of easy to get Photo Print print,please better to visit service center they will see what the actual problem is.
===========
sanjana
HP q6000a

HP q6000a (http://www.concordsupplies.com/hp-color-laserjet-2600-black-toner-cartridge-hp-q6000a/41424.html)