PDA

View Full Version : Tray selection - Laserjet P3005dn and Laserjet 1300 sm

AllieCat
04-02-2008, 01:26 PM
I am hoping someone came help me. I will be typing letters in Word and emailing to someone to print. There will be several letters in this file and I would like them to be able to select all the letters at once and have them print at one time versus one by one. The first page is on letterhead and subsequent pages are plain paper (not always second page though). The two-page letters do contain a "section break" (certain kind of page break due to change in margins, if you are familiar with Word), and I have selected the correct trays based on my printer. However, when they are emailed, the printer tray selection does not hold. Is there anything I can do so that the letters can be printed all at once without having to load letterhead, then plain paper, then letterhead, etc. in one tray, according to how many pages in the letter and file. Ideally, I would like to have letterhead in top tray and plain in bottom and just have the printer pull from correct tray according to letter "properties". Hope this all makes sense. TIA