PDA

View Full Version : HP LaserJet 4250 57.03 Error

snottbohm
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Wondering if anyone has seen the following error on an HP 4250 (Q5402A) after the printer is powered on and attempts to initialize the following error is displayed: "Error 57.03 To continue turn off then on."

In researching the error, the error refers to fan issues. I've replaced the right and left side fans, but no luck in clearing the error. I'm wondering if one of the control boards the fan connects to may be faulty. But before I dump more $$ into the printer I wanted to see if there's a way to isolate the problem.

Scott
IT Systems Administrator

Fast Response Service
02-21-2008, 11:35 PM
try reseating all connectors on the DC controller, sometimes one may not be making full contact giving a wierd error

MichaelTech
02-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Top right fan connects to the DC cont. Left side fan connects to the power supply. .3 error is the right fan. Replace DC cont.

snottbohm
02-25-2008, 10:53 AM
try reseating all connectors on the DC controller, sometimes one may not be making full contact giving a wierd error

Thanks for the suggestion, I've reseated all the connectors but still receive the error message. I'm suspecting the controller board as the real issue.

snottbohm
02-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Top right fan connects to the DC cont. Left side fan connects to the power supply. .3 error is the right fan. Replace DC cont.

Thanks for clarification on the .03 portion of the error. I'm going to persue replacing the DC controller board.