PDA

View Full Version : HP Inkjet 3000 printer

cthulhu
04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
i have a inkjet that's displaying a 13.10.00 jam error in the top cover area and i can't find any jams in the printer, i tried restarting it of course.

im not too familiar with inkjets, let alone a monster like the 3000 any ideas?

MichaelTech
04-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Have you pulled any paper out the front or rear? May have messed up a sensor flag.
Duplexor unit? Also check the service station for ink build-up that can stall the carriage.

cthulhu
04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
i havent found any paper at all in the unit, it's a fairly old printer so im thinking it's a hardware problem

im not aware of another inkjet 3k here, so short of swapping parts out of it, any idea of how to test the duplexer? or is it a not Fru part?
how can i get the carriage to move so i can check for build up?
and sensor flags, i should be ok if i could find them :p

dalal02
05-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Ok friend I am not an expert but you can try this. as first unplug the power cord. then move the carriage gently to both sides of the printer. If the carriage does not move freely, make note of the carriage position and check for obstructions such as the ribbon cable cover, broken plastic, the printhead latch, or other obstruction. If the carriage now moves freely, plug in the power cord, close all covers, If the carriage still does not move freely, the printer may require service. Please contact the HP Customer Care Center.