PDA

View Full Version : hp 4l

Peter Serbanica
03-30-2007, 06:05 PM
hello, I replaced the power board and paper jam kit. Paper still jamming any suggestions. Please!!!!:(

redcow
03-31-2007, 01:10 AM
You'd make things easier for us if you would use one thread for all your entries, instead of a new thread for every entry on the same printer.

Now how about backtracking and restate the history of what the problem was, what was done, what changed and what condition is that poor printer in now?

Peter Serbanica
03-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Sorry, new to this sort of thing. First, my hp4l would jam. I replaced roller. Still same problem. My friend got me the lower board. It worked three times. Then I hooked it up to my computer. It jams again. I uninstalled printer and installed it again. It still jams. I really like this printer because of its size and power feature. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am very handy and work on very expensive cars Thanks, Peter

ptjeff1
04-02-2007, 11:27 AM
The first thing I would check is for a cracked or broken gear on the main motor.

vapour
04-09-2007, 07:35 PM
if its a 4L and you can see that the rollers are turning at the output or where it exits the problem probley is the fuser mini rollers there ether missing or are so old there gummy you need to fold the rear door look inside and see if thay are there thay are white if it jams at the fuser if the rollers dont turn at exit then the gear is bad at the fuser or drive gear at the motor

Peter Serbanica
04-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Thanks for your reply. It jams in the begining.