PDA

View Full Version : LaserJet 1320 Transfer Roller

L884196
02-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Does anyone have any idea how one may go about obtaining the retaining clip that attaches on the right side of the transfer roller for a LaserJet 1320?

I contacted HP tech support and they were no help whatsoever (as usual) - got the usual "take it to your nearest ASP".

MichaelTech
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
You will have to be an ASP to order the part anyway.

woodss
02-19-2007, 05:15 PM
thats really poor service from HP, and a not so helpful post above this one, so this is all I would suggest.

Well the part number for the roller is: RM1-1471-000CN and it does come in one, you you might have to replace the whole part, I have looked on the part supplier website I deal with, and its only the entire transfer roller assembly.

The part number I have quoted would be the part you would need to order, you do not need to be a ASP to order parts, I have ordered parts for 3 years, most users do this to save money on labor costs, sometimes these users become techs, service companies will scare you by saying its not authorized, I had been told that once too, that was when I didn't know any wiser.

When a printer is out of warranty it does not matter you do with it, it is then not hp's responsibility, to repair it, if a ASP repairs it, out of warranty, you pay high prices, this is one of the reasons I educated myself and repair the machines myself the only thing it will cost me, is my money for the part required and my time to install it, to learn all you need is a service manual and a forum of competent techs.

Do a google search on printer parts, or if you like email Jeff for help with this part.

Installing a transfer roller is just a 5 to 10 minute job.

Thats just hp trying to make more money out of you.

You don't have to be a ASP to order parts, anyone can order parts if they choose too.