Thread: Romantic Dinner Ideas Please?

Default Romantic Dinner Ideas Please?

Hey experienced guys, I would like to invite a girl from church for tea thats romantic would you guys whom have romance within give me ideas.

I am certain some of you have wives, I am a young man of 22 years old and I just need tips, this is more critical than a printer to me atm.

I really want to impress this girl.
    Last edited by woodss; 09-28-2005 at 11:39 PM.

One tip; don't talk about Printers

Yeah not many girls are interested in talking about technician work, but i keep that in mind.
    I am sure older men here have experience here.

What happend is i went to church, and this particular girl kept looking at me, and then i told her a joke about my dad leaving our car on its ignition, she laughed insanely and couldnt stop laughing and when I asked her to shake my hand she did it longer than needed too, then her mother called me beautiful. lol.

On the way home, I thought to myself to make her a card on my HP 4500DN that i just serviced a few days before, I replaced the transfer kit because of blank pages, i replaced the transfer belt, roller and 2 filters and gave the printer a though clean with a toner wipe supplied with the kit.

Then i went into service mode to reset the page count with the transfer kit.

Today some parts for a EX fuser, arrived from the postage system / ebay seller, I have disassembled the fuser, and cleaned the fuser's chassis, to prepare for the new parts.
    Last edited by woodss; 09-30-2005 at 04:36 AM.

I noticed something very dangerous there, you start talking about this girl and then your mind switches over to a printer you fixed a few days earlier, keep those thoughts apart!!!

There is more too in a technician's life than just printer servicing, this is the
    main point i am coming across in this thread.

Thanks for your advice.

I reliaze it could be dangerous, i am a young technician, you techs in here are still getting to know me too.

my real name is Stuart.

Default Common interest

How serious is she in her faith. Is that a common ground. Faith is what it has done in your life or where you are going and how God is part of it.

Since I have renewed my relation in Christ, my wife have had more romatic conversations, and greater communication with each other.

Footnote. If your faith is not there this is a dead end road fast....

Smile Pad Printing Machines

<spam deleted>
    Last edited by ptjeff1; 06-25-2007 at 04:34 PM. Reason: delete spam

Whoa,

How'd we get from impressing a beautiful religious girl to "pad printing"?

I personally think that discussions about PCL5 and 6 should sweep her off her feet, if you get my drift. Forget about the pad printing thing, that'll only put her to sleep. Unless of course you want to go in that direction.

Good luck

Cool

Have you all bumped your head's? Take it to MySpace!