Thread: Cp2025 laserjet power supply issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cp2025 laserjet power supply issue

HI, I HAVE A LASERJET WHICH HAD 240 VOLTS CONNECTED BY MISTAKE. I HAVE NARROWED DOWN THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD WHICH HAS 3 BLOWN COMPONENTS. THESE ARE A FUSE THERMAL 6.3 AMPS, A TRANSISTOR, 2SK3797, AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE POSSIBLY A RESISTOR OR A CHOKE ITS LISTED ON THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD AS R1101, AND HAS 4 BANDS GREEN, BLACK, WHITE AND GOLD. I DONT THINK ITS SUCH A HIGH VALUE RESISTOR SO NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY IT. h.p. WONT GIVE ME ANY ASSISTANCE HAS ANYONE GOT THE LOW VOLTAHE P.S. BOARD AND CAN HELP. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ROBTECH View Post
    HI, I HAVE A LASERJET WHICH HAD 240 VOLTS CONNECTED BY MISTAKE. I HAVE NARROWED DOWN THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD WHICH HAS 3 BLOWN COMPONENTS. THESE ARE A FUSE THERMAL 6.3 AMPS, A TRANSISTOR, 2SK3797, AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE POSSIBLY A RESISTOR OR A CHOKE ITS LISTED ON THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD AS R1101, AND HAS 4 BANDS GREEN, BLACK, WHITE AND GOLD. I DONT THINK ITS SUCH A HIGH VALUE RESISTOR SO NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY IT. h.p. WONT GIVE ME ANY ASSISTANCE HAS ANYONE GOT THE LOW VOLTAHE P.S. BOARD AND CAN HELP. thanks
    There is no documentation available for these kinds of individual board-level components. HP intended for faulty boards to be replaced rather than repaired so you really can't find pin-out documentation, technical specifications, etc. Your best bet would be to replace the entire power supply board. Fortunately the power supplies aren't expensive (call PrinterTechs, 866-352-7108) Hopefully that power supply is the only damaged component.

Default Thanks

I was hoping for an image for the component so that I can replace but may now need to replace board.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBTECH View Post