Thread: hp business inkjet 2280fn

Question hp business inkjet 2280fn

Hai

when i on the printer one time power is on after automatically off
    how check the power card output voltage

pls help me

Schematic diagrams are not available for these printers. If it has a Jet Direct NIC turn the power off and remove it, try powering it up again. If it has a personality card (looks a little like a NIC) turn the power off and remove it. Is the printer under warranty? If not it will likely cost more to have an HP shop fix it than it would to replace it. I have not worked on this one but I think it is similar to the 2600 and 2800 and other than the NIC and the Personality card there was only one printed circuit board.

Al

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Schematic diagrams are not available for these printers. If it has a Jet Direct NIC turn the power off and remove it, try powering it up again. If it has a personality card (looks a little like a NIC) turn the power off and remove it. Is the printer under warranty? If not it will likely cost more to have an HP shop fix it than it would to replace it. I have not worked on this one but I think it is similar to the 2600 and 2800 and other than the NIC and the Personality card there was only one printed circuit board.

Al
    sir i try it problem still there . what is the output voltage of power card how to check the voltage

Sorry, I cannot be of further help because I have never worked on this model.
    You can try HP support and chat and see if they will help you. Go to hp.com,
    click on SUPPORT AND DRIVERS, select SUPPORT, and look for online support
    options.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Sorry, I cannot be of further help because I have never worked on this model.
    You can try HP support and chat and see if they will help you. Go to hp.com,
    click on SUPPORT AND DRIVERS, select SUPPORT, and look for online support
    options.

Al
    thank you sir