Thread: Hplj 4300n

Smile Hplj 4300n

I have a hp4300n with an error 13.2 I have replaced both pickup rollers and the fuser/toner .

Does it happen from both paper trays (the manual feed tray and the cassette tray)?

Where does the paper stop at?

Smile hp4300n

Yes from both paper tray1 and tray2 under the toner cartridge.
    thanks

You can try:
    -- remove & reseat the transfer roller
    -- remove & reseat the fuser, toggle the paper flag sensor on the fuser with your finger to be sure it is free
    -- blow canned air in the area in front of the fuser and in front of the transfer roller to clean away any paper bits
    -- run a piece of thicker piece of paper through to clear any paper bits
    -- if you remove your toner cartridge, you will see a black metal plate with a green "tongue" that is on a hinge; that is a common place for paper bits to "hide"

I believe you were saying you had replaced both the toner cartridge & the fuser ... is that true? one of those 2 would have been my first suspicion ...

Does it happen on every page? Does it happen on single page print jobs, or only when multiple pages are being printed?

Page count? Environment? Dirty sensors and worn rollers are the usual for this error. Check the feed assy. behind the MP assy. for wear, blow air in the sensor there, or replace the feed assy. Registration can be too worn to further the paper also. Check the exit flag sensor for dust too.

Smile HP4300n

Yes it happens on every sheet i have cleaned the total paper feed area and marked the toner cartridge and the toner cartridge never move. Could it be the toner cartridge motor or the main motor. Thanks