Good day all of you!

I have Samsung SCX-4100 installed on a user machine under Windows XP x64. Also I have a Windows 2003 Sever x64. And I have other users working in a terminal on the server. The driver I'm using is here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/download...isp_nm=SCX-4100

On the local machine it works just great. It prints everything the way it should. On the server (where the printer is installed via the network) it doesn't print landscape in Microsoft Excel. I make it landscape. Then click OK. But the page remains portrait. Even more fun. People working in a terminal can't print at all. It says it has insufficient memory.

Earlier the printer was installed the same way except that the user who hosted the printer had a 32-bit version of Windows. In this case terminal users could print, but only portrait. The printer used to work normally when the server was also running a 32-bit OS. About a month ago we had to change all the hardware there. It happened to be a 64-bit dual-core AMD and we installed a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2003. Since then we didn't manage to get this printer working. We can't put it on the server locally, cause it's in another room.

It would be great if anyone could help to work this out. Or at least tell me if it's some kind of a known issue and it won't work for sure. Thanks in advance!