Thread: HP LJ 4250dtn 49.C02 Service Error

Cool HP LJ 4250dtn 49.C02 Service Error

Hi,

I m facing the problem with HP L J 4250DTN printer its giving me the Error 49.C02 SERVICE ERROR off & on the printer to continue, I have replaced printer formatter board under HP warranty but after two weeks the error come back again with new formatter board I m facing the same problem with old board I have done every thing with that board, update printer & Jet firmware with latest one , cold reset printer, HDD initialization check with other cable & socket, but not able to fix the problem after all this I have replaced formatter board but error still there, can anyone help me to fix this error , some one aware of this error ………

Thanks

When you get the error, is it different jobs or the same job all the time?
    When you replaced the formatter did you install new memory DIMMs and a new firmware DIMM? or did you just move them from the original formatter to the new one?

There is a communication problem with memory/firmware. Most likely it is corrupt memory. Get new firmware/memory. flashing just does not fix it.

Default HP LJ 4250dtn 49.C02 Service Error.

Quote Originally Posted by redcow View Post
    When you get the error, is it different jobs or the same job all the time?
    When you replaced the formatter did you install new memory DIMMs and a new firmware DIMM? or did you just move them from the original formatter to the new one?
    Thanks for the replay
    No it’s a deferent job all the time, No I m not install new DIMMs, I just moved form the original board with new formatter
    Can problem with the old DIMMs……….? What you want me to tray……..?

praveen