Thread: Words of Warning

Default Words of Warning

Having now had two INKCYCLE Cartridges go wrong on me .This to suggest that anyhone else thinking of getting their cartridges from INKCYCLE........think again.

They paid for cleaning my printer the first time but for the second time they did not want to know.

The second time ( 'cos I was daft enough to buy from them again) the cartridge seemed to burst rather than just leak because the ink went into every nook and cranny in the printer so much so that the printer is beyond repair and has to be disposed of.

There is obviously something very wrong with the manufacture or preparation or re-filling process or final inspection of the INKCYCLE Products.

The ink that came OUT out of the printer spoiled carpets , trousers and a paper cabinet upon which the printer was standing.

ALL of which has had to be replaced ...yep even the printer.

What do INKCYCLE say ..... "sorry can only replace the cartridge"

They could not care less about the extensive damage caused by the malfunction of their cartridges.

Therefore I have had to meet the cost of replacing printer,carpet and trouser cleaning myself and still to look for the paper cabinet.

With such callous and total disregard for customers problems DIRECTLY caused by the total and utterly bad product that they sell I would caution everyone to consider buying cartridges from ANYONE OTHER THAN INKCYCLE.

As I say you have been warned.

The above posting is re-tracted unreservedly.

I withdraw it completely. As a pensioner , I over-reacted to the leak because at my age I can ill-afford the price of a new printer which I had to buy.

Before the leak, Inkcycle gave me good service.

Perhaps one in a thousand cartridges do go wrong and I was unlucky.

My advice to buy elsewhere is therefore withdrawn.