PDA

View Full Version : Dell power supplies

gilesbarrett
11-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Hello good printer techs.

I own A Dell Personal All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier A940. I have misplaced the power supply. It is not of a standard type, and is not available one the high st, surprise surprise.

Dell customer support refers me to an outside supplier to purchase one, who tell me that they have never sold said supply and that i should speak to Dell, who send me back to the same supplier in some kind of horrible empty whirlwind, although they did offer to supply me with a new printer, at full cost.

Dell, it appears, have not yet worked out how to reply to emails.

So if anyone knows where I can purchase a power supply for a Dell A940 printer, i would be very grateful if you let me know. Thank you

Gladiator X
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Laptops for Less.
A great source for Dell power adapters and batteries among other things.

http://www.laptopsforless.com/printer-power-supply/?CMP=KNC-BrandedTerms-G&refcd=GO225529S_printer_power_supply

If rthe link doesn't work just go to thier home page and search by your Printer model.

Manuals
12-02-2005, 11:30 PM
This PRINTER is the same as a Lexmark 5150. Since Dell isn't going to help you. Try Lexmark, the powe rsupply is the same. I don't have the manual for this one so I can't give you the part number.

hth

paul@manuals4you.com