PDA

View Full Version : Selphy Cp510

alan willavise
02-05-2007, 11:24 AM
:) Hi im new to the site but looking for some advice as regards to the above. My wife bought me a canon powershot a420 with the above for xmas,Printed out some beautiful pics over the festive period but used all the ink up and paper that came with printer.Send off for a new ink cartridge from inkjet supplies for this printer,And my wife bought premium plus hp photo paper from argos(recommended),When trying to print out new photos i"m getting ink and paper NO MATCH on the screen of the camera.Thinking it could be a faulty new cartridge i sent that back and they replaced it again,and i also bought some more different quality p/paper,but still getting same problem shown on camera :confused: Anyone help please.thanks alan.Tried again today with same results,is it the printer itself or maybe something more easy that perhaps i"m missing!!!!

alan willavise
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
:) Hi im new to the site but looking for some advice as regards to the above. My wife bought me a canon powershot a420 with the above for xmas,Printed out some beautiful pics over the festive period but used all the ink up and paper that came with printer.Send off for a new ink cartridge from inkjet supplies for this printer,And my wife bought premium plus hp photo paper from argos(recommended),When trying to print out new photos i"m getting ink and paper NO MATCH on the screen of the camera.Thinking it could be a faulty new cartridge i sent that back and they replaced it again,and i also bought some more different quality p/paper,but still getting same problem shown on camera :confused: Anyone help please.thanks alan.Tried again today with same results,is it the printer itself or maybe something more easy that perhaps i"m missing!!!!

It would seem theres no one got the answer to this,Could it be the camera settings:confused: Like i say im a novice to photography.Pity really i"ll have to discard the printer.alan:eek: