PDA

View Full Version : Lj 8000 - 13.3.13

megahard
08-17-2006, 10:56 AM
The tray 3 pickup rollers are worned and jams when picking un the paper. So I swapped them with the tray 2 rollers, now it picks up the paper but leaves it in the right hand door and that where I get the error 13.3.13 on the display.

Help

Product # C4085A

Juan Perez

Coyote_dan
08-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Remove the toner and look under the metal plate beneath the cartridge for paper.

I have found as many as five sheets jammed in that little space.

redcow
08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
Is tray 2 working?

If so, when you do what Coyote_dan recommended put a flashlite beam on the rollers that are exposed. I bet that they are worn out.
Replace the 2nd pass rollers.

I can't get into "parts surfer" now or I would give you the part number.

MichaelTech
08-18-2006, 11:54 AM
It's hard to get these, but the entire PIU is:RG5-1852
2nd pass roller is:RB1-6581-000

Darkreve
08-23-2006, 05:37 PM
I have the same issue but I cannot see anything

per HP website
13.20 Check Right Door
This means that there is a sensor stuck in between the paper tray and the toner cartridge.

On the right-side door, underneath Tray 1, there is a slot slightly wider than a letter landscape page. Manually slide a piece of paper into this slot until you hear a click. The leading edge of the paper has just tripped a sensor that is otherwise inaccessible.
While holding the paper in the slot, open and close the top cover. The paper should feed into the printer and exit of the top output bin. This is referred to as "flossing" the printer.
If the error continues, call HP for technical support to troubleshoot the problem. Click here for HP Support Options

I cannot find what they mean anybody have pictures or something better to help me please.

thank you