PDA

View Full Version : terrible quality prints from Color Laserjet 2600n

anniestaylor
07-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Does anyone know why everything I print is "dirty" looking Little dots of ink and smears everywhere!)? I am trying to print clean invitations and everything looks awful. Seems like I need to clean something...but don't know what. Is it possible that any pet hair could get inside the printer and be causing it? HELP!!!

Thanks,
annie

ayyajs
07-10-2006, 04:00 AM
Does anyone know why everything I print is "dirty" looking Little dots of ink and smears everywhere!)? I am trying to print clean invitations and everything looks awful. Seems like I need to clean something...but don't know what. Is it possible that any pet hair could get inside the printer and be causing it? HELP!!!

Thanks,
annie
It is problem of Drum of tonner you will clean the drum of each tonner still dots are coming repleced the tonner

MichaelTech
07-10-2006, 09:08 AM
First, how long have you had this printer? Have you removed the two orange clips at the bottom of the ITB assy.? There is also a catch tray below it that may have toner built up. The fuser may have bits of toner stuck to it also.
Run a cleaning page. Twice!

msr976
07-10-2006, 04:42 PM
If you open the front cover the transfer belt will drop down with it. Does the transfer belt have any noticable damage or smears or dots on it? Is it happening with all colors?